Cupp

I was obsessed with smoothies for a little bit during Uni, maybe because it's just so easy to drink haha. I found Cupp, which sounded quite promising, and dragged my friend along with me. Cupp is pretty much a grab-and-go salad and smoothie bar, but there were a few seats outside in the arcade, and that's where we sat.
Chicken and Avocado Salad (L) - $12.00
My friend grabbed the chicken and avocado salad. She did find the chicken breast a little dry, but the addition of rocket, red cabbage and quinoa made it quite interesting texture wise. If only there was more avocado though haha.
Wake Me - $8.50
I'm always in need of a good caffeine hit, especially since I had a tute after lunch, so it was a no-brainer to choose the Wake Me, with an espresso shot thrown in there. The avocado added some creaminess to the smoothie, whilst making it quite substantial. The dates and vanilla essence provided sweetness to counterbalance the espresso. It's definitely one of my favourite smoothie combination.s
With Summer upon us, I can see my frequenting places like Cupp for a light lunch, or just a smoothie for on-the-go. They offer a $15 deal for a salad and smoothie on Mondays, and the girl was kind enough to give us some vouchers for the same deal on a Tuesday too!

How to get there:
Cupp is located on Collins Street, ten minutes walk from Flinders St Station.

Cupp Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Labels: , , ,